[Fedora-r-devel-list] R-plyr preview [was: collaborating on ggplot2 ?]

Tom Moertel tom at moertel.com
Wed Sep 2 02:17:44 UTC 2009

Tom Moertel wrote:
> Let's divide up the prerequisites and package 'em.  I'd like to claim
> plyr because I have a need for that package on its own.

I packaged plyr tonight:

http://community.moertel.com/rpms/fedora/10/SPECS/R-plyr.spec
http://community.moertel.com/rpms/fedora/10/SRPMS/R-plyr-0.1.9-1.fc10.src.rpm

I had to disable the %check because it tried to do some Tk stuff that
required a valid DISPLAY.  The Tk stuff does appear to work, however,
once the package is installed.

If anybody would give the package a quick review, I'd appreciate it.
Tomorrow or the next day, I'll submit R-plyr as a new package unless
there are any objections.

Cheers,
Tom