[Fedora-r-devel-list] R2rpm call for tester

José Matos jamatos at fc.up.pt
Tue Apr 6 15:18:10 UTC 2010

On Saturday 27 March 2010 14:30:12 Pierre-Yves wrote:
> I have just put together a version 0.7 which give the option to use mock
> to build the rpm.
> See R2rpm for the usage.
>
> Feel free to poke me if it doesn't work for you.

Nice work, I am testing it now and it has really improved a lot. :-)

I use the attached patch to get the %{name} translation right.

I notice that when searching the package (passed with -p) the repository is
ignored if passed.

R2rpm --cran -p mAr

will ignore the --cran argument and test first bioconductor. As I said this is
a really small detail.

The important thing to notice though is that the above example works. :-) :-D

--
José Abílio