*sigh* another loop

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Wed Jul 2 21:05:40 UTC 2008

We just had another loop.  Whoops.  I "fixed" it by putting the list in
emergency moderation mode, deleting the ticket, and adding the subject
line of the ticket into mailman's spam filter so that it would
immediately drop any such mail.  Thinks look fine now.  Not sure how
that loop got started.

I also collected another 400 or so mails that made it through RH's spam
filter and tossed it at the filter on hosted1 to learn as spam, many of
them were the same messages that made it into trac the last few weeks.
Hopefully that'll make a difference.  The next step from here would be
to double deliver all ticket mail, once to Trac and once to another
email address so that we can easily get to the exact mail that snuck
through and teach SA that it's spam.

--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- Freedom² is a feature!