F11 naming election?

Josh Boyer jwboyer at gmail.com
Fri Nov 7 13:26:49 UTC 2008

On Thu, Nov 06, 2008 at 07:15:13PM -0800, John Poelstra wrote:

> Might want to make sure this is included
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/Naming_Guidelines

Neat, I like it.  I'll be sure to include it.

> What about tightening things up so that we can have a name with greater
> certainty before FUDCon?

We could shorten the vote to 5 days.  I highly doubt I'll be able to
attend FUDCon because of travel expense, but I agree it would be nice
to have the name settled before then.  We could even have the FPL
announce the name live at FUDCon on Jan 10 if we wanted.

josh