Updated Fedora 13 QA Schedule

John Poelstra poelstra at redhat.com
Wed Dec 9 23:28:30 UTC 2009

At FUDCon we went over the Fedora 13 QA Schedule.  As requested I have
added two extra image verification tasks:

http://poelstra.fedorapeople.org/schedules/f-13-draft/f-13-quality-tasks.html

#8 2010-01-28
#9 2010-02-04

This also means that QA will need Release Engineering to create images
for these same dates.  I have added them as task #10 and task #11 to the
Release Engineering schedule.

http://poelstra.fedorapeople.org/schedules/f-13-draft/f-13-releng-tasks.html

In addition I adjusted the "Pre-Beta Rawhide Acceptance Test Plan" task
(#28) on
http://poelstra.fedorapeople.org/schedules/f-13-draft/f-13-quality-tasks.html
to fall the week before the "Test Compose".

1) QA--did I capture all the right changes we discussed?

2) Release Engineering--can you commit to creating the images for QA on
the specified dates?

Thanks,
John