Current push failure

Josh Boyer jwboyer at gmail.com
Mon Mar 22 12:37:35 UTC 2010

On Sun, Mar 21, 2010 at 08:56:16AM -0400, Josh Boyer wrote:
>Ugh.  I used the web interface to submit the push this morning without realizing
>that it also contained all the EPEL updates too.  The packages are now moved in
>koji but the puyh failed.  I'm going to let it sit until we can figure it out.

OK, the push is resumed now.  Here's what I did:

1) Used pickle to remove all the el4,el5 updates from the MASHING-FEDORA file.
2) Moved it back in place
3) Resumed

What that is doing is mash the Fedora update repos and complete the push as
'normal'.

What needs to be done is to either:

1) Create an EPEL mashing file with all the updates from EPEL that were
included and 'resume' that.  Some of them will still need to be signed.

or

2) Move all the EPEL packages back to their original koji tags.  That is what
was done last time this happened.

Sigh.

josh