Updating releases.txt

James Laska jlaska at redhat.com
Wed May 12 19:56:37 UTC 2010

Greetings,

It occurred to me while testing F12 -> F13 preupgrades that
http://mirrors.fedoraproject.org/releases.txt will need to be updated to
reflect 1) F13 release and 2) the upcoming new Branched release.  Not
sure if it's release engineering who manages updates to the releases.txt
file.  Folks in #fedora-admin directed me to the release SOP [1].

I didn't see a rel-eng TRAC ticket, so I attached a suggested patch to
releases.txt to this mail.  Should this land in TRAC somewhere, or is
there already a suggested change to releases.txt?

Thanks,
James

[1]
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Release_Infrastructure_SOP#Step_4_.28Preupgrade_releases.txt.29