while true; do sleep 1h; rpm-ostree compose tree...; done

Colin Walters walters at verbum.org
Thu Oct 2 03:27:51 UTC 2014

Hi, right now the Atomic host is kind of missing its most important part
- the ability to receive updates.

I am actually kind of confused as to what the blockers are, because it
seems like it'd be basically a two line shell script in $SUBJECT run as
a daemon.

I've been doing this on the atomic01.qa.fedoraproject.org and pushing it
out to alt.fp.org, but I'd like to figure out how we move forward on the
official compose.

I think Dennis said something about filing a ticket for a location?
Where is that?

Are there any other blockers?  Storage?  Tool documentation?