RFC: rel-eng tooling development workflow

Adam Miller maxamillion at fedoraproject.org
Wed Apr 29 20:12:33 UTC 2015

On Wed, Apr 29, 2015 at 9:44 AM, Matthew Miller
<mattdm at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
> On Fri, Apr 24, 2015 at 04:57:26PM -0500, Dennis Gilmore wrote:
>> Honestly I think we will move the git repos to pagure. but if we find
>> it does not work and it is too much work to make it suit then we
>> should be open to looking at something else.

> Just a cross-project note here — Docs team is looking at migrating do a
> git-based document system, and to me, web-based editing / change
> proposals is a key feature. I notice that Kallithea already has this.

Is this something that's confirmed to be missing in pagure? If so is
it possible to get more details on what's needed and have a feature
request placed to add it?

Reason I ask is that there seemed to be some unofficial consensus in
#fedora-releng recently on pagure, but it's still on the agenda to
discuss officially at next week's Rel-Eng meeting. (It got bumped from
this week).

Also, were there any other discussion points anyone had? I just want
to make sure we hash out as much of this as we can in the near term so
we can move forward with whatever is officially decided upon.

Thanks,
-AdamM