Welcome everyone

Rahul Sundaram metherid at gmail.com
Fri Dec 31 08:38:26 UTC 2010

Hello everyone,

Happy new year to you all.    This is the place for getting help on
creating any new Fedora Remixes or collaborate with one.   I am Rahul
Sundaram, a long term Fedora contributor from India.

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/RahulSundaram

I have maintained and several Fedora Spins in the past and I have
created several and released several Fedora Remixes as well.   One that
I work on a regular basis is Omega available from
http://omega.dgplug.org along with the kickstart file of course.  I
would like to work with anyone maintaining Fedora Remixes and share
tips, tricks and documentation.  I also want to establish some common
sense guidelines for Fedora Remixes to follow like publishing kickstart
files along with ISO images for instance.

If you are looking to get started with something new, refer to

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Remix

I encourage everyone who subscribes to drop in a quick self introduction
along with what you hope to accomplish here.

Rahul