[Fedora Robotics] Sorry

Tim Niemueller tim at niemueller.de
Wed Nov 10 20:59:30 UTC 2010

On 10.11.2010 15:53, Hedayat Vatankhah wrote:
> Hi everybody,
> I'm really really sorry for not being able to show up in the meeting. :(
> I really wanted to be there but I couldn't.

The meeting hasn't happened yet. There is a misunderstanding here. I
meant 1 UTC on Thursday, which is 19:00 Wednesday here. My next day only
starts after the sleeping period, which is usually after 1am. Sorry, my
bad. But it means you still could participate. I guess it's early in the
morning tomorrow for you?

	Tim

--
     Tim Niemueller <tim at niemueller.de>      www.niemueller.de