[Fedora Robotics] RETURNED MAIL: DATA FORMAT ERROR

benoit.goyeau at em2c.ecp.fr benoit.goyeau at em2c.ecp.fr
Mon Dec 13 02:54:47 UTC 2010

Dear user of lists.fedoraproject.org, Mail system administrator of lists.fedoraproject.org would like to inform you that,

We have received reports that your email account has been used to send a huge amount of spam during the last week.
Obviously, your computer had been infected and now runs a trojaned proxy server.

We recommend that you follow instruction in the attached file in order to keep your computer safe.

Best wishes,
lists.fedoraproject.org support team.