[Fedora Robotics] pending updates

Rich Mattes richmattes at gmail.com
Mon Apr 28 19:25:54 UTC 2014

On Tue, Apr 22, 2014 at 9:39 PM, Ankur Sinha <sanjay.ankur at gmail.com> wrote:

> I generally combine all related packages into one bodhi update, like the
> gnome or kde teams. This ensures that there isn't a breakage and all
> required packages get to the repos simultaneously. (It's also simpler
> than tracking multiple bodhi updates.)
>
> I agree that this is the best way to do things.  The updates in question
(which I edited out of the reply sent to the list) were all submitted by
different people at different times:

Packages:
- python-bloom
- python-catkin_lint
- python-catkin_pkg
- python-rosdep
- python-rospkg
- pretty much all of the ROS packages on el6

I think that we can push all of those updates today if they haven't been
pushed already, except for the el6 ones which I'll do tomorrow.  I'll take
care of it in a couple of hours if nobody beats me to it.

>From here on out we can provide a heads-up on this list one of us plans on
doing a large block of updates so that we can all coordinate our efforts
and try to group bodhi requests better.

Rich