[Fedora Robotics] Fedora 21 Robotics Spin

Rich Mattes richmattes at gmail.com
Sat Jul 26 00:32:55 UTC 2014

Thanks Ankur and Scott for feedback.  I added python-catkin_tools and
python-bloom to the list I initially sent, and I just pushed the changes
to comps.  I don't know how long it takes for comps changes to take
effect; hopefully we'll see the changes show up in the nightly robotics
spin builds within a day or two.

On 07/23/2014 10:41 AM, Ankur Sinha wrote:

> Sounds good. I read on the websites list that they're doing a new
> website for F21, with the new products and all. I can keep an eye on
> that part and we can update the text once the state of spins.fp.o is
> more clear.

Great. I'm also curious to see what the fate of spins is as fedora.next
continues to evolve.  Whatever happens, I still think we'll be able to
find a way to provide a good experience for robotics platforms on Fedora.

Rich