[Fedora Robotics] Gazebo updates

Rich Mattes richmattes at gmail.com
Tue Sep 30 15:13:32 UTC 2014

Hi all,

Over the weekend I updated the version of Gazebo in fedora 20, 21 and
rawhide to 3.1.0 (the latest in the 3.x series of releases.)  This involved
bumping sdformat to 2.0.1, which involved bumping urdfdom and
urdfdom-headers to the 0.3.0 release.  These updates are sitting in
updates-testing at the moment, please let me know if there are any problems.

I plan to keep fedora 20 and 21 on the 3.x series of releases, and start
updating rawhide (f22) to gazebo 4.0.2.  I'd be OK with trying to push 4.0
into f21 before release so that it's what gets included on the f21 livedvd,
as long as ROS indigo plays nice with it.

Rich