F10 kernel build deps

Mike McLean mikem at redhat.com
Wed Feb 11 18:13:37 UTC 2009

Attached is a list I generated of recursive build dependencies of the
kernel in F10. The recursion followed both install requirements and
build requirements. The length of the list is shorter than I previously
mentioned because this is a list of srpms and I had previously generated
rpm lists.

Caveats:
    - deps generated from i386 and srpm repos, deps will vary slightly
across arches
    - calculated against F10 gold release, no updates included