fedora-s390x Digest, Vol 7, Issue 3

Bernie VK2KAD vk2kad at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 8 05:17:59 UTC 2009

Hi all

Can anyone tell me how to add more DASD to the Hercules version of
Fedora11??

I was wanting to use Fedora11 as a rescue system for one of my other
zLinux's - my plan was to add the DASD image to the Hercules config file -
after IPL I should be able to mount the broken disk and fix it...

After doing this the new devices wasn't detected ??   A quick Google said
that 'kuzdu' didn't recognise HDDs - not sure what that all means but my
suspicion is that the Fedora11 is pretty new and bare bones.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Bern