[Scitech] SciTech introduction

Albert Bogdanowicz albert.bogdanowicz at gmail.com
Wed Aug 12 20:20:29 UTC 2009

Hello,
my name is Albert. I am studying Bioinformatics and Systems Biology at
University of Warsaw (Poland). I joined the SIG a while ago, but recently I've
seen some activity on the list.

I like Linux, and Fedora in particullar very much. I know Python, Bash,
C/C++, and a lot about biology (especially molecular and genetics).

I plan to package bioinformatics software that's not yet in the repos (there's
a wishlist on the wiki). However, I will be quite unproductive until October
because of the summer vacation. Until then, I won't always have access to
the internet, so please be patient if you want to contact me.

Albert "Serpens" Bogdanowicz