[Scitech] Progress toward SAGE

Jerry James loganjerry at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 21:22:27 UTC 2012

I recently updated this page:

http://software.jamezone.org/Fedora/sage.html

which documents progress toward supporting Sage in Fedora.
Unsurprisingly for Fedora, that table shows that we are sticking
pretty close to upstream in most cases, although there are a handful
where we are lagging behind.  We're really not that far away from
being able to support all of the standard packages.  I'm currently
working on getting us a polymake that we can redistribute, and
preparing GAP packages.  After that, it'll be on to Singular.  If
anybody wants to help out, give me a shout.

Regards,
--
Jerry James
http://www.jamezone.org/