Call for PowerPC users

Douglas Mencken dougmencken at gmail.com
Sun Mar 28 21:11:48 UTC 2010

Yes, we need to make a call for PowerPC users. We are now like rats in
a sinking vessel. Apple dropped us, and Fedora is goind to drop us too
in F13. We, yes, *WE*, can't let this to happen! What is nedded: to
write a call on some official Fedora page, accessibly to everyone, not
only for developers or maintainers. There's actually no so much choice
for us now: 1) to live on OS X 10.4/10.5 and forget about modern
software or security updates; 2) to migrate on GNU/Linux, where you'll
never be "dropped" regardless of your platform is supported with MS
windows or not.