Releng meetings

Karsten Hopp karsten at redhat.com
Tue May 22 14:09:45 UTC 2012

I'm blocked Wednesdays 10:00 EDT - 11:00 EDT and Fridays 08:00 EDT - 09:00 EDT,
all other times I can attend if the meeting starts 10:00 EDT at the latest so that it'll
be during the office hours over here.
Later dates will be ok, too, but then I'm not sure if I'll be able to join every meeting.

    Karsten