Release Engineering Meeting

Phil Knirsch pknirsch at redhat.com
Wed Nov 20 13:33:01 UTC 2013

On 11/19/2013 08:50 PM, Dennis Gilmore wrote:

> El Fri, 15 Nov 2013 14:12:33 -0600
> Dennis Gilmore <dennis at ausil.us> escribió:
>>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> It has been a long time since there has been regular Release
>> Engineering meetings. I would like to start doing weekly or
>> fortnightly meetings that includes primary and secondary architecture
>> people. to facilitate this i have setup a whenisgood
>> http://whenisgood.net/fedora-releng2013  please go and put in your
>> availability if you are interested in being involved
>
> Hi all,
>
> Sorry for the late response, based on the people that responded we will
> have release engineering meetings on Mondays at 16:30 UTC for an hour.
> we will start on December 2nd as I will be on my way to Australia next
> week.  If you have anything you want discussed please file a ticket so
> we can use trac to set the agenda. If you can think of a better way to
> manage agenda items please speak up.
>
> Regards
>
> Dennis

Hi Dennis.

Sorry, saw your email and whenisgood request too late. Monday 16:30 UTC
should be fine, it overlaps a bit with a phone meeting i have but that
is usually one where i need to listen mainly, so multitasking and doing
an IRC text meeting at the same time should work fine. :)

Thanks & regards, Phil

--
Philipp Knirsch              | Tel.:  +49-711-96437-470
Manager Core Services        | Fax.:  +49-711-96437-111