snmp Permission denied on mounted filesystems

Paul Ward pnward at googlemail.com
Mon Apr 19 03:11:38 UTC 2010

Hi Daniel,

Thanks for your reply, looks like that may be what I need. :)

I assume again this wont upset teh running of the machine when this is
performed?

Also is theis change persisteant after reboots?

Is there a way for making a new policy to allow the required actions
instead of removing the dontaudit all together?

many thanks