Using audit to log all users commands

Bruno Wolff III bruno at wolff.to
Mon Jan 11 18:01:31 UTC 2010

On Mon, Jan 11, 2010 at 11:26:02 -0500,
  m.roth at 5-cent.us wrote:
> ARGH! I HATE MAILING LISTS THAT ARE CONFIGURED SO THAT <REPLY> DOES
> *N*O*T* GO TO THE MAILING LIST.

Use reply to all or reply to list by default, instead of reply to sender.

Use a mail filter to insert reply-to headers into list messages if you want
to keep using the reply to sender command to reply to the list.

I do the latter in reverse, as reply-to munging messes me up when I want to
just reply to the sender. I use maildrop to filter inbound messages and
strip reply-to headers from messages sent to some lists.