SELinux and openswan

Paul Howarth paul at city-fan.org
Wed Jul 7 09:53:04 UTC 2010

On 07/07/10 09:55, Gerard Braad wrote:
> On Wed, Jul 7, 2010 at 4:35 PM, Paul Howarth<paul at city-fan.org>  wrote:
>> The target contexts in most of these denials are file_t, indicating a
>> labelling problem. Has the system been run with SELinux in disabled mode
>> for some time? I'd suggest relabelling and trying again.
>>
>> Paul.
>
> After doing a rpm -qa I noted selinux-policy wasn't installed, but
> selinux-policy-targted was. Should there be a dependency between these
> two? after doing an autorelabel all seems to work properly. :-s

There is such a dependency on F-13 at least:

$ rpm -q --requires selinux-policy-targeted
/bin/sh
/bin/sh
/bin/sh
config(selinux-policy-targeted) = 3.7.19-33.fc13
coreutils
policycoreutils >= 2.0.78-1
rpmlib(CompressedFileNames) <= 3.0.4-1
rpmlib(FileDigests) <= 4.6.0-1
rpmlib(PayloadFilesHavePrefix) <= 4.0-1
rpmlib(VersionedDependencies) <= 3.0.3-1
selinux-policy = 3.7.19-33.fc13
selinux-policy = 3.7.19-33.fc13
rpmlib(PayloadIsXz) <= 5.2-1

Paul.