sandbox -X doesn't work in F13

anonymous vr8.x02uibhjj.5te712.klpq13rlx at googlemail.com
Fri Jul 30 13:27:28 UTC 2010

Dear Sir or Madam,

when I run sandbox -X (e.g. sandbox -X xterm or sandbox -X -t sandbox_web_t
firefox) nothing happens and I just silently get thrown back to the shell.
Furthermore, I noticed that /usr/share/sandbox/sandboxX.sh when run
individually prints "Hangup". Is this normal? What can I do to make it work?
[I'm on a Lenovo T61 with an up-to-date Fedora 13 KDE version and installed
policycoreutils-sandbox.]

I already tried both forum and IRC, but had no luck in finding an answer, yet.
Thus - and since sandbox -X is imho one of the coolest features of Fedora - I
would really appreciate suggestions to fix it.

Thank you in advance.

Best regards,
Falk