svnsync

Vadym Chepkov vchepkov at gmail.com
Mon Jun 28 02:08:57 UTC 2010

Hi,

I configured svnsync to be triggered from a subversion hook, to maintain remote replicas.
I had my own type for hooks defined, so audit2allow shows it.

This is what it suggests:

require {
	type httpd_svn_script_t;
	class netlink_route_socket { write getattr read bind create nlmsg_read };
}

allow httpd_svn_script_t self:netlink_route_socket { write getattr read bind create nlmsg_read };
kernel_read_kernel_sysctls(httpd_svn_script_t)

I am kind of concerned about  kernel bits, why would svnsync need it, I have no clue.
Also I can see a boolean httpd_can_network_relay, which is set to off by default and is not documented in man httpd_selinux.
Could it be related somehow?

Thanks,
Vadym Chepkov