SELinux is preventing /bin/gawk "execute" access on /var/home/rnichols/mail/spamstrings.awk

Stephen Smalley sds at tycho.nsa.gov
Fri Mar 5 13:44:19 UTC 2010

On Thu, 2010-03-04 at 21:29 -0600, Robert Nichols wrote:
> And, it appears that I have to remember to re-install all local policy
> modules every time there is a policy update, right??  :-((

No, that shouldn't be necessary - once you've installed a policy module,
it stays in the policy store and should get re-linked into the final
policy on subsequent transactions unless/until it gets explicitly
removed (via semodule -r).  Have you encountered a particular situation
where this hasn't been true?

--
Stephen Smalley
National Security Agency