MLS and back from runlevel 3

Daniel J Walsh dwalsh at redhat.com
Fri Apr 15 13:17:37 UTC 2011

On 04/15/2011 09:07 AM, Szabo Akos wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Thu, Apr 14, 2011 at 11:26:28AM -0400, Daniel J Walsh wrote:
>>
>> On 04/14/2011 10:50 AM, Szabo Akos wrote:
>>> Hi,

>>> I try it on fedora 14, wothout succes, the X was killed /I'm using
>>> proprietary nvidia drv/, crontabs not working, etc.
>>
>> I would boot in permissive mode and send us the audit.log.
>

> Yes, of course, I attache it. If You need, I've got the dmesg output too, but it's 72KB.
>
> Üdvözlettel:
> 	Fonya
>
> 	    Küldetésem ösztönözni az ütemes akció-rádiuszt.
>                 PGP key ID F86614E5, GPG key ID 83AD9365

You are logging into the system as user_t, which is a non privledged
user and then trying to do administration.  You want to setup your
account to login as staff_t and then newrole to sysadm_t or setup sudo
to automatically transition you to sysadm_t.  Then you can do your admin
functions as sysadm_t.