SELinux for LXC Container

Shweta Shinde shwetasshinde24 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 10:27:59 UTC 2012

Hi  Daniel,
Thanks for the reply.
I tried out  LXC sf.net for creating containers.

According to following link, RHEL 6.2 will support LXC libvirt API.
http://docs.redhat.com/docs/en-US/Red_Hat_Enterprise_Linux/6/html-single/6.2_Technical_Notes/index.html
It further says, Linux Containers are just a Technology Preview. Will RHEL
provide libvirt lxc integrated with its future releases?
And, if I want to work with container for longterm using RHEL, will I need
to shift to libvirt LXC?
As of now, from where can I download the libvirt LXC.

Thanks,
Shweta