How to save selinux setsebool configuration

余水保 yushb0602 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 3 01:15:42 UTC 2012

On Mon, Jul 2, 2012 at 8:08 PM, Tristan Santore <
tristan.santore at internexusconnect.net> wrote:

> On 02/07/12 13:06, 余水保 wrote:
> > Hi friends,
> > After change the selinux settings as:
> >  setsebool httpd_can_network_connect on
> > It works.   But when reboot,  the setings are lost.   Is there a way to
> > save the configuration?
> >

> > --
> A simple man setsebool would have shown you, that the -P argument does
> that.
>
> Regards,
> Tristan
>
> --
> Tristan Santore BSc MBCS
> TS4523-RIPE
> Network and Infrastructure Operations
> InterNexusConnect
> Mobile +44-78-55069812
> Tristan.Santore at internexusconnect.net
>
> Former Thawte Notary
> (Please note: Thawte has closed its WoT programme down,
> and I am therefore no longer able to accredit trust)
>
> For Fedora related issues, please email me at:
> TSantore at fedoraproject.org

Thank you, Tristan.   The simple answer surprises me,  and gives me a deep
lesson .  I have tried "man setsebool"  without reading carefully,  because
a misconception leads me  to find separate command to do that.
As years-age MS windows engineer,   this shows that I  am  newbie to linux
core value.