setroubleshoot bug returns?

m.roth at 5-cent.us m.roth at 5-cent.us
Fri Mar 8 17:58:43 UTC 2013

Trevor Hemsley wrote:
> On 08/03/13 16:44, m.roth at 5-cent.us wrote:
>> Trevor Hemsley wrote:
>>>
>>> Actually not, you can get access to it now via
>>>
>>> yum --enablerepo=extras install centos-release-cr
>>> yum update
>>>
>>> First one installs the CR repo and it contains all of 6.4 except the
>>> centos-release package that updates /etc/redhat-release
>>>
>> What part of "I have to negotiate with users as to when I can update
>> their production and developments systems to a new release, which can
>> take up to a month or more" was I not clear about?
>>
> Well, a) you didn't say that at all in this thread and b) sorry for
> trying to be helpful. Remind me not to bother next time.

Oh, sorry, I *hate* the way the selinux list is configured, so that it
replies to an *individual*, and cc's the list, and if you don't remember
(I have no other lists I'm on, or have been on in for the decades I've
been online), you can miss that it only went that way.

Other point: thinking about this over lunch, it strikes me that this looks
like a bug in the code, not in a policy, since it explicitly refers to the
file catchall_boolean.py.

        mark