Ye olde "avc granted"

Jean-David Beyer jeandavid8 at verizon.net
Thu Mar 28 23:39:19 UTC 2013

On 03/28/2013 05:27 PM, m.roth at 5-cent.us wrote:
> Jean-David Beyer wrote:

>>> Try with the make file
>>>
>>> make -f /usr/share/selinux/devel/Makefile
>>>
>>> (If this exists on RHEL5.)
>>
>> It does in RHEL6
>
> Not in 5.9.
>
>       mark

I do not have RHEL5.9, but I do have CentOS5.9 and it has it.
Are Red Hat and CentOS that different?

[/etc]$ cat redhat-release
CentOS release 5.9 (Final)
[/etc]$ rpm -qf /usr/share/selinux/devel/Makefile
selinux-policy-devel-2.4.6-338.el5
[/etc]$ ls -l /usr/share/selinux/devel/Makefile
 1 root root 416 Jan  9 05:36 /usr/share/selinux/devel/Makefile