Ye olde "avc granted"

m.roth at 5-cent.us m.roth at 5-cent.us
Fri Mar 29 13:41:07 UTC 2013

Daniel J Walsh wrote:
> On 03/28/2013 08:34 PM, mark wrote:

<MVNCH>

>>> I do not have RHEL5.9, but I do have CentOS5.9 and it has it. Are Red
>>> Hat and CentOS that different?
>>
>> Not at all: CentOS removed proprietary material, and recompiles from
>> RHEL source. That is, in fact, what I'm running.

Hey, we do have at least one or two licenses for RHEL! Surely your
children can eat on that.... <g>

I was on redhat for years at home, until they split to fedora and RHEL,
and I couldn't afford what was it, $180 or so, for RHEL, and fedora's
bleeding edge, not leading edge (*bleah*). Till I shut it down, not
needing it, about '09, my firewall/router was an old PC running rh 9....

       mark