Compile error: ERROR 'syntax error' at token 'attribute_role'

JeeHyun Hwang jhwang4 at ncsu.edu
Fri Nov 1 15:39:35 UTC 2013

Hello, all,

I downladed source file of selinux. I made policy.conf using make conf. I
try to use apol to analyze policy.conf and found the error below. It seems
that, attribute_role cannot parsed in libqpol.

ERROR 'syntax error' at token 'attribute_role' on line 1299:
attribute zarafa_domain;
attribute_role bootleader_roles;   <-- This is first shown attribute_role
in policy.conf

I also try to compile using checkpolicy using make policy. But, it hangs
all day. I think that it's the same problem.

Could you please let me know how to parse 'attribute_role'? Do I miss
anything.

Thank you in advance.
--
Best wishes,