SELinux Coloring book?

Maria Iano maria at iano.org
Thu Nov 14 15:03:15 UTC 2013

> On Nov 13, 2013, at 10:10 AM, Daniel J Walsh <dwalsh at redhat.com> wrote:

> New article on opensource.com describing SELinux enforcement in simple terms.
> Check it out.
>
> http://opensource.com/business/13/11/selinux-policy-guide

Thank you thank you! Coworkers often trip over SELinux and ask me about it while we sort it out but don't need to know it in detail (for example our VMware folks recently tried out infrastructure navigator and kicked off sealerts from all of our linux VMs). I've been forwarding this a lot and getting great feedback. It's really well done, fun to read, and gives a clear idea of what it's about and why.

Maria