setsebool -P cron_userdomain_transition on not permanent?

Bruno Wolff III bruno at wolff.to
Thu Mar 6 17:18:26 UTC 2014

On Thu, Mar 06, 2014 at 12:13:10 -0500,
   Daniel J Walsh <dwalsh at redhat.com> wrote:
>sesearch -A -b cron_userdomain_transition -C
>/etc/selinux/targeted/policy/policy.29
>
>If this shows most of the lines lines beginning with E then you know it is on
>in the policy file.  If they begin with D then it is off.

I tried this and saw the lines began with E. I'll try testing a reboot and
then try testing a reinstall of the targeted policy. I'll see if either
those change things. If so I'll file a bug. If not, I'll just keep an eye
on it. (Unfortunately it isn't obvious until I reboot, so that makes it
hard to narrow down what change caused the issue.)

Thanks.