Book-length reccomendations?

Robin Lee Powell rlpowell at digitalkingdom.org
Mon May 11 05:12:19 UTC 2015

So I've gotten pretty decent with SELinux, but it's all been ad hoc
learning; I'd like to do some more comprehensive learning.  Can
anyone reccomend something book-length (an actual book is fine as
long as it's an ebook) that would give me a really strong SELinux
foundation?

Thanks.

--
http://intelligence.org/ :  Our last, best hope for a fantastic future.
.i ko na cpedu lo nu stidi vau loi jbopre .i dafsku lu na go'i li'u .e