[Fedora-spins] MIA spins

Bruno Wolff III bruno at wolff.to
Tue Jun 1 02:39:51 UTC 2010

On Sun, May 30, 2010 at 14:25:03 -0600,
  Kevin Fenzi <kevin at scrye.com> wrote:

> - I would like to have our next meeting (which would normally be
>   tomorrow, but thats a holiday, so the following week) have a
>   retrospective and see if there are other things we can improve.

Normally a Holiday would have been OK, but I have been sick the last three
days and am just starting to get some energy back.

I would like to see some more process documentation on the spin-kickstarts
stuff on when we want to branch, when repos should be changed and when new
rpms should be built and how to build the rpms from the git repo. (I am
already working on the latter, but didn't get much done this weekend.)