[Fedora-spins] Fedora 19 Spins

Bruno Wolff III bruno at wolff.to
Tue Apr 2 13:34:42 UTC 2013

On Mon, Apr 01, 2013 at 21:55:23 -0500,
   Dennis Gilmore <dennis at ausil.us> wrote:

>Hi all,
>
>the fedora 19 schedule[1] states that spins freeze was March 12, I have
>yet tp see the spins identified for fedora 19.  At this point I am
>inclined to go with the 5 stand desktop spins only through the entire
>f19 cycle. Things need to get moving and quickly if we are to do
>anything else.

I might have to drop a couple of games before final from the games spin. But
I am going to wait to see if the desktop spin shrinks (it is currently over
its target size and the games spin is based on it) before making final
decisions on how to get games undersize. (I may switch to using xfce as
a base for f20, especially if llvmpipe doesn't get fixed enough to run
gnome on old hardware, but it is too late for f19.)