[Fedora-spins] Fedora 19 Spins

Joerg Simon jsimon at fedoraproject.org
Thu Apr 4 20:47:31 UTC 2013

On 04.04.2013 20:58, Bill Nottingham wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> the fedora 19 schedule[1] states that spins freeze was March 12, I have
>> yet tp see the spins identified for fedora 19.  At this point I am
>> inclined to go with the 5 stand desktop spins only through the entire
>> f19 cycle. Things need to get moving and quickly if we are to do
>> anything else.

oh i was not aware that FSL was excluded from recurring, what - besides
to have the working kickstart updated - do i have to do, on the
organizational part?

What do you need me to do "quickly" to keep Fedora Security Lab included?
change something here?
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/19/Spins

and also my last information was to put the spin in the certain Category
to keep it
this would be

Category:Spins Fedora 19

thanks for the feedback

cu joerg

--
Joerg (kital) Simon
jsimon at fedoraproject.org
http://kitall.blogspot.com
Key Fingerprint:
3691 0989 2DCA 58A2 8D1F 2CAC C823 558E 5B5B 5688