[Fedora-spins] Fedora 19 Spins

Bruno Wolff III bruno at wolff.to
Thu Apr 11 14:38:04 UTC 2013

On Thu, Apr 11, 2013 at 15:08:13 +0200,
   Christoph Wickert <christoph.wickert at gmail.com> wrote:

>Also, I want people to commit to testing the spins. It's not enough to
>rubberstamp a spin, you have to actually test it. I want all spins to be
>tested and signed of by at least two people, the spins wrangler and one
>other person. They will need to run all relevant test cases for the
>desktop they use, plus all spin-specific test cases (if there are any)
>and document their findings in the wiki. Basically the same process that
>we apply to the desktops will be extended throughout all spins.

Can you be more specific where you want this recorded?
For example
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Test_Results:Fedora_19_Alpha_RC2_Desktop
doesn't have a place to record tests for live images other than the
desktops. We also don't get RCs for spins other than at final, so would
need to test nightly composes.