[Fedora-spins] MATE + Compiz spin for F19 needs one more +1

Christoph Wickert cwickert at fedoraproject.org
Sat Apr 20 00:01:18 UTC 2013

Am Freitag, den 19.04.2013, 16:51 -0700 schrieb Dan Mashal:
> Hello all,
>
> I need another +1 for this spin for final approval.

Actually we want as many +1 as possible. :)

In the past we approved the spins in an IRC meeting, but as we don't
have regular meetings atm, we can just use the ticket. Actually I think
we have more people to comment on a ticket than in on IRC.

So please, do me a favor and get to
https://fedorahosted.org/spin-kickstarts/ticket/46

If you have any questions or comments, share them here or on the list.

Best Regards,
Christoph