[Fedora-spins] spins in f19

Christoph Wickert christoph.wickert at gmail.com
Sun Jan 27 13:57:20 UTC 2013

Am Freitag, den 25.01.2013, 23:21 +0100 schrieb Brendan Jones:

> What about requiring submitters to create a ticket a trac ticket when
> spins are ready for wrangler?

That's exactly what I have in mind. I am currently working on a template
and updating the wiki.

I'd like to take the opportunity to apologize to you and everybody else
whose spin did not make it into F18. I tried to push things, but when I
became aware of the new spins, it was already past the spins/feature
submission deadline. Both I and the process itself have failed and I am
fully taking the blame.

Let's make it better for F19!

Kind regards,
Christoph