[Fedora-spins] spins in f19

Bruno Wolff III bruno at wolff.to
Tue Jan 29 14:04:53 UTC 2013

On Tue, Jan 29, 2013 at 10:02:13 +0100,
   Brendan Jones <brendan.jones.it at gmail.com> wrote:
>If it was possible to roll you own spin on demand (ie a webbased UI
>which provides all the available .ks files as a base), we could do
>away with Spins altogether. Some of the formula concepts were
>interesting too.

I would expect that to be a bit slow to run for a web service. I can also
see issues with expecting people to already have a Fedora installation
for building custom live images. We could provide relatively up to date
images for some reasonable number of images, like we do for the nightly
testing images, but those won't be getting QA'd, so we'd need to make that
clear.