[Fedora-suds-list] WSSE token date format

Jeff Ortel jortel at redhat.com
Wed Mar 3 14:39:49 UTC 2010

Hey Philippe,

The timestamps in the suds wsse module were using datetime.isoformat() which isn't exactly
correct for XML date/times.  I updated UsernameToken and TimestampToken to use the
sax.date classes and also updated to express time in UTC.

So, please give 0.4 (r664) beta a try and Please let me know how you make out.

Regards,

Jeff