[Fedora-suds-list] how to use Suds on Google App Engine?

Jacob Gur jacobsgur at gmail.com
Thu Mar 4 21:35:22 UTC 2010

I am seeing an error trying to implement Suds on Google App Engine (GAE),
because Suds wants to cache the WSDL bindings to temporary files, whereas
GAE does not allow file writing. How do I pre-generate the bindings that
Suds needs, or make Suds cache in memory? I tried setting cache=None, but it
looks like it still is trying to generate those files.

Does anyone have samples and instruction how to use Suds on GAE?

Thanks!
Jacob