[Fedora-suds-list] Timezone-aware Datetime objects

Jeff Ortel jortel at redhat.com
Tue Mar 30 13:00:18 UTC 2010

Hey Daniel,

Not sure I follow.  Suds converts received xs:datetime to a python datetime object that
has been adjusted to the local timezone.  When sending a datetime, it is sent with TZ
offset.  Are you suggesting a suds /option/ that would return the xs:datetime in UTC
instead of the local TZ?  Or, an options for suds to return a datetime object with tz_info
set?

Thanks,

Jeff