[Fedora-suds-list] suds and Exchange Web Services

jon at objectevolution.com jon at objectevolution.com
Thu Sep 2 22:11:43 UTC 2010

Hi,

I'm using the suds-ews branch to "try" and connect to Exchange Web Services for a client. Couple things I've run into:

1. I need to bring Services.wsdl, messages.xsd and types.xsd local and not on the Exchange server so I could modify Services.wsdl and append the following:

<wsdl:service name="ExchangeServices">
        <wsdl:port name="ExchangeServicePort" binding="tns:ExchangeServiceBinding">
                <soap:address location="https://exchange.server.com/ews/Exchange.asmx" />
        </wsdl:port>
    </wsdl:service>

2. Now, I get the client creation in Python just fine but when I go to call a service it wants me to, obviously, authenticate.

I can authenticate to the server upon client creation but I get a bad wsdl which needs the xml snippet from above. I can go local with the wsdl but then I need to authenticate to call a service.

Can the client call a service and pass a transport as well?

Thanks,

Jon