[Fedora-suds-list] suds and Exchange Web Services

Joshua J. Kugler joshua at eeinternet.com
Fri Sep 3 16:44:53 UTC 2010

On Thursday 02 September 2010, Erik Cederstrand elucidated thus:
> Hi Jon
>
> I'm working on a python module for Exchange. There are various other
> problems using Exchange together with Suds, one being that Exchange
> (despite the XSD) needs some calls to be in a specific XML format
> that Suds is unable to generate. Another problem is that Suds doesn't
> offer connection  pooling, which is important to me, as I'm doing
> high-volume content creation in Exchange.
>
> If you, or anyone else, is interested in helping out please send me a
> note.

I am by no means a SOAP expert, certainly not MS's perversion of it, but
I do have access to an account on an Exchange server, so would at least
be able to test the mail sending/receiving portion of it.

Joshua Kugler
Part-Time System Admin/Programmer
http://www.eeinternet.com - Fairbanks, AK
PGP Key: http://pgp.mit.edu/  ID 0x73B13B6A